Draws are made for every 50 reviews received, starting February 2016, with the winners published on our Facebook page.
You want the chance to win a voucher to use when booking yours or your friends next jump, but you’re not sure how to write a review on Google. Luckily we can help with our guide!
There are two ways in which you can write us a Google review.
Let’s start with the first option:
- Click on our “Google + Write a review” button below. You will then be taken to a list of all of our current Google reviews.
- Then, by clicking the “write a review” button here, you will be prompted by Google to log into your Google account*** and taken to the box to write your review.
- Once you have written your review and given us a star rating, you can click publish. All done!
Your second option is to:
- Google North London Skydiving Centre.
- On the right hand side, under our name, you will see a “Write a Review” button next to the Reviews heading. Click this.
- Google will then prompt you in to log into your Google account***.
- Once you sign in, you will be shown the box where you can write your review and give us a star rating.
- When you are finished, click publish. You are all done!
Once we have seen that you have given us a Google review we will enter you into our next draw to win a voucher which you can use when booking your next jump. Or if you are feeling nice, you can give it to a friend for when they book theirs.
***If you do not already have a Google Account you will be prompted to create one. You will need to do this in order to write us a Google Review.